5 Things You Can Do Right Now To Increase Sales For Your Business
1. Show people how your product or service can benefit them or make a transformation in their lives. For instance, what is life like before a customer buys your product and how it is better after they purchase your product?
For us at The Businesses Community, many of our customers want an active and ready made audience to show the benefits of working with them. By purchasing a membership with us, they benefit from our team promoting their businesses for them.
Even something as simple as showing us your product or service can be really effective.
2. Be Consistent! We understand that it’s time consuming to ensure your business features on the many platforms available to us these days – from instagram, twitter, facebook, LinkedIn, let alone running our actual businesses. However, by simply adding what you want to convey to your customers and potential customers, to The Businesses Community’s website – you are guaranteed to see your business featured across all of these platforms – to a wider audience.
3. Share your expertise. This can be as simple as this article. 5 Things You Can Do Right Now To Increase Sales For Your Business. Or if you are an estate agent, you could share 5 things you can do to prepare your home for a quick sale, or if you are a photographer, you could write “5 things you can do to make your social media stand out from the crowd”, or if you are in the health and wellbeing field “5 things you can do right now to look and feel incredible” – you get the gist. And, if you don’t have the time, or are not sure how you can share your expertise – just give us a shout – we can have a chat and come up with some ideas for you.
4. Write a case study. How has your product or service improved the lives of your customers? Again, this can be super simple. For instance, Debbie Gilbert at MumsUnLtd added her networking events to The Businesses Community St Albans website. We then promoted that event across instagram, facebook and twitter – and within 2 hours Debbie had a booking for that event. By featuring her event on the TBC website, Debbie can see that her business gets in front of a wider audience and also it’s another person promoting her business. It always sounds better coming from someone else doesn’t it?
5. Delegate! Not got the time or not sure what to do? Delegate it! This can be either to a member of your team, to any of the TBC members or to The Businesses Community Team itself. The membership packages are there to help you, or you can purchase “add ons” when your business needs it.
The bronze package is our most popular and gives you tons of marketing support for your business at just £25 per month – super value, super exposure and super support for your business.
And, we have a super dooper relaunch offer of just £99 for the year – saving you £201!! But hurry, as this offer ends on 30th September.
What will you do today to increase sales in your business?
Find out more about our membership packages here
Or get in touch with us to find out more or chat with us here